Thursday 26 January 2012

Evaluation Question 3

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


I think the importance of using media technologies for constuction and research is very high. Without it I doubt I would have been able to produce work of a high standard. When first researching for songs for our potential songs list, I used Youtube as my main source as well as listening to radio stations such as Choice FM. Websites such as Youtube, helped me gain a better understanding of my genre Electro-pop as a whole, as I was not quite familiar with it.
An example of YouTube doing this, is when you go on a song it automatically suggests to you other songs by similar artist or other song from the same genre. (Image on the left)


I found that looking back at some previous student work proved to be rather usefeul. To do this I used things such as Vimeo and Blogger.
Tools such as Google maps came in hand when we were reasearch how to get to possible filming locations and what th journey time would be. Also to take pictures of possible locations during the planning stages we used a Panasonic Lumix dumc-fs10 digital camera.


After the initial planning stages we went on to creat an animatic. Here is a reminder of what it looked like:

Here is a breif slide show I created:

Using PhotoShop:







No comments:

Post a Comment