Saturday 14 January 2012

Production of Ancillary products: Creating my digipak part 6

I came up with a problem on my inside panel as the font I used for my lyrics had a few hic-ups. In the font I used symbols such as ' ! , which did not appear as they should so I had to individualy select them and guse a different font which is similar to the font I have used for the rest of my lyrics.

 

I also decided to not keep all the lyrics in as some versus are repeated back to back I decided to keep the verse in just once to not make the left panel seem too busy.
Before



After
 

I have also decided to do a design on my CD, after seeing this CD I tried out a similar design but changing the colours as well as the thinkness of each layer


Here is my design..

I have also done another 3 more design with the ying-yang symbol





After asking many people to which one they believed looked best, I decided not to use my circle layered design but my 3rd ying-yang design which uses the colours yellow and white.

I have now finished my inside panels and will now do my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment