Friday 13 January 2012

Production of Ancillary products: Creating my digipak part 2

In todays lesson I came in for only the second half as I had to go and get my flu Jab from the my GP that day. I didn't really have much time to produce a substantial amount of work, but here are some screen shots of what I did manage to do that lesson:

I felt that my artist image was quite plain so i thought using the Stroke Outline might make it look less plain. Its quite simple but in my opinion it is quite effective.

The next thing I did was change my font to yellow, as i felt that it was a colour that related well with my genre of Electro-pop. 
The colour Scheme used in this album cover, influenced mine a lot as you can see withe the yellow and also the shadow on the artists face.


This is how far I had got by the end of this lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment