Thursday 12 January 2012

Production of Ancillary work: Carry on create my digipak

I have decided to put an effect on the image that is on the front panel as I think it looks too plain but after checking out the effects that are on photoshop elements I have decided to not put one on as I believe they wouldn't make the image look any better.


For the 3rd time I have changed my font that I used for my track list as well as my album name. I think that after this change The front panel looks better as now both fonts (artist name and album name) looks futuristic/techno as well as being bold enough to be easily read.

I have also now added my barcode on my back panel as well as doing my spine which includes the artists name, album name and also the serial number of the album which most albums have.




Here is my digipak so far





No comments:

Post a Comment