Friday 13 January 2012

Production of Ancillary products: Creating my digipak part 3

I am quite satisfied with how the front of my album cover looks at the moment; satisfied enough to move on to creating my back pannel with the track list. But before I did that I needed to go and take a picture of a sky line with a lot of sky scrapers; to use as a vector that will be in the background of all my panels apart from my CD housing pannel and my album cover.

This is the picture that I took looking out of a window on the 4th floor of my college, to do this I used a professional camera from my Photography class.
I cut out the all the buildings using the Polygonal Lasso and then adjusted the Saturation to make the buildings a vector

Here is what it looks like on my digipak. As you can see I have changed the colour of the vector using the Paint bucket tool. I have also made all of my other Layers temporarily invisible so you can see the vector in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment