Thursday 12 January 2012

Digipak near to completion

Production for anciallary work

Below are screenshots of how the inside of my digipak is looking so far!

I have changed the quotation so that they are the exact words of the one in our video. As you can see I've included a yellow boarder around the CD, and a yellow boarder around the hole in the middle. I've included the record label 'columbia', and some copyright information below. (Originally, I has three record label logo's but I then realised artists' are usually signed to just one record company, so I had to delete two and delete one!)

I thought the artists' face looked a bit dull, so I added some yellow to his face by using the bucket tool. I thought this will look good as the yellow will match the yellow I have used throughout the digipak - so it will look consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment