Sunday 22 January 2012

EVALUATION QUESTION 4 - What have you learned from your target audience feedback?



Here are a few screen shots I have taken from facebook to show more peoples views on our music video








Here is a animation I have made which talks about all the positive feedback I recieved.


GoAnimate.com: Talk between two by asilhan94

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!


Here is a video of myself talking about the negative feedback I recieved.




Here are some quotes I got from the people I interviewed over my digipak..



“I like the way you layered out the text throughout the digipak as it didn’t overlap any images and was clear to read as it contrasted with the plain black background.  The ying-yang image works well as it completely covers the cd part. Only criticism is that I don’t like the colour of your spiral effect as the red ruins the whole black and yellow colour scheme” – Fuzail Ismail

“The colours you used works really well with your genre as it gives a techno/electro look. The spiral effect you used matches the genre and also shows good use of graphic designing. But I do not like your background as it looks too plain and boring”. – Abid Khan


After all the feedback I got back I have learned many new things which would help


In light of the response from the audience I can think about what kind of changes to make to my work. I agree with the feedback I got concerning the lighting problems we had with some shots as they came out too dark and wasn't clear. I could have used the overlay effect on fewer occasions and not use many layers in one go as it might ruin all the shots used in that effect as they might not come up clear. I could make sure that I do not use some shots for too long as it may make the video look unprofessional.

When it came to my digipak I could have improved it in a couple of ways. I got a few comments about my plain background as it didn't look good but the use of my graphic design was great as many people liked it.

Overall I've learnt a lot from the feedback I got from my audience which has definetly helped me as I know I will have improvements the next time I create a music video and a digipak. The main constructive criticism I have learnt from this experience is making sure that when filming I should make sure I have enough light as some shots come out darker on big screen as they do on camera/imacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment