Saturday 14 January 2012

Production of Ancillary products: Creating my digipak part 7

I have started creating my advert, I've added the main information which are the artists name, the albums name, thats its OUT NOW and also where its availible.


I also had the problem which I had before for my inside panels for my digipak where some symbals such as ! are not in the font i'm using so I had to change the font for the symbol with a font that is similar to the writing.

As you can see ive added the record labels logo onto the advert in the bottom corner and a close-up of the artists face which is the same image that is used inside my digipak. You can also see that i've moved the iTunes logo onto his face just to show you how it had its black background which I then cropped out as you can see the cropped out version ontop of the original logo.
 

Heres how my advert looked after I added in the albums front panel, my advert now includes everything I believe it needs but I'm still not sure if its good enough and also because some of the info is covering the artists face.

 

Here are the final changes I have done to my advert!

I have moved the info to the left of the advert so it does not go over the artists face and I have also changed how it shows where it is availible at, I thought there was no point saying "available at" and then also "availible on", so I just said "availible at". I have also said it is availible on amazon. The final thing I have added is the artists facebook page, I made this link much smaller then his offical websites address as it isn't as important as it. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment