Tuesday 17 January 2012

Fame

Fame
The initial feedback with the idea got much negativity as it had "too much going on" in the sense that many colours clashed and the coloured images of me look silly with the background being brightly coloured itself. I saw the reference to Fame but many people couldn't quite agree with it especially as it distanced from my genre. The screenshot above shows what the album cover looked like without the coloured square blocks as it reduces the complexity of what it going on. The front of the digipak received a bit more positive views but people still couldn't relate to it. So with the audience feedback I will translate these images some where into my work. But with the feedback and the realization from my peers I will not input this into my final digipak. However I will keep the front cover simple as it conforms to most digipak and album cover's plain covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment