Thursday 12 January 2012

Planning Ancillary Products: Mock-up of digipak

Here is a mock-up I have done for my digipak. As this is a mock-up my final product may not exactly like this but will be mostly similar.


Here are the front and back panels of my digipak. As you can see the front panel has a close up of the artists face while wearing headphones and having a stubble to give a rough look. This will give people the impression that he is a dj.
The front panel also consists of the artists name which is placed at the top of the panel and also the albums name which is placed at the bottom of the panel with a different font and a smaller size.

The back panels man feature will be to show the track list. I have written "TrackList" in the same font as the albums name to make sure I do not use too many different types of fonts as we was told to use 1-2 fonts. For the list of songs i will be using a 3rd font even tho we wasn't advised to do that.

 

Here is an image taken of me while I was drawing my mock-up. You can also see that on my mac's screen I was searching up what type of headphones I want my artist to be wearing for my front panel image.


Here you can see where I got my ideas from, I would be using similar fonts that other artists in the same/similar genre use's.



 Here is my inside panels. 

The inside left panel consists of another image of the artist but only half is face. The artist will again have a stubble in this picture to give a party/rough/fun look. I will also attempt to make his eye colourful like a spectrum circle to give a club look as they have disco balls.  

Beside the artists face there will be the lyrics of our single which we made a video to, this is so that the fans and other people who buy the digipak can sing along to the song and look at the lyrics if they do not know them.

So far I have not planned what will be on the right inside panel as most digipaks do not have anything on that panel apart from a picture of the artist.









No comments:

Post a Comment