Tuesday 17 January 2012

Image Alternative

Image Alternatives
As well as the straight image of my face, the side image equally compels to me as you can clearly see the Beat logo on  the headphones, a very popular brand of headphones that dominates the market in todays society. Despite wearing sunglasses I still feel that it reflects informality as I am not looking at the image and my facial hair is in plain view for the audience to see. 
By playing with the saturation and hue, I am able to manipulate the image and turn it into a bizzare image. Contrasting with the black and white blocks in the middle of the digipak creating a very unusual. Even if I do not follow through with the idea I feel it is valid and up for suggestion so I will experiment with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment