Tuesday 10 January 2012

Digipak Progress

Digipak Progress

I Am Electropop began using a series of square blocks and changing the opacity of them to overlap and mix the colours making it look very unusual and unpredictable. This was assisted by the grid tool, allowing for me to see whether text was in line.
In reference to the Yellow Magic Orchestra and their video game theme. I began experimenting with the overlapping of square blocks to summon a digital character similar to Pacman and other retro games, which I feel would be interesting to have on the digipak and a theme of retro games as it conforms to a back to 80's feel. An idea also sprung up to perhaps have my face over the character or pixelate my picture, however this will clash with the our teacher's advice to not apply unnecessary effects onto images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment