Thursday 15 December 2011

Playing around with effects

Planning ancillary product

I was on my laptop on Microsoft Word and realised that it had some good picture effect features! So I decided to insert one of the images of Nathan and play around with the effects just to see how they'd look. Below is a little collage I made showing the effects I particularly liked.




I think I really like the grey scale and black and white effect the most, so I may use either one when editing my digipak.



I got the grey scale effect idea from FrankMusik's album. I think it looks very good against the black background.


If I decide to use the black and white scale effect, I will be taking a similar approach to the effect used on Calvin Harris' face on this album. It adds a sort of 'cartoon' style effect and gives it a rough look which I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment