Wednesday 14 December 2011

Planning for Digipak: MOCK-UP

I have done a mock-up of how I want my digipack to look like.
It will have 4 panels, front, back, inside left panel and also cd housing panel.

The mock-up was made from the initial ideas i had for my digipak.

 
Here is a picture that was taken of me while I was creating my mock-up of my digipack. I was also searching dj headphones to make my digipack look as  professional  as I can.


As you could see i have stuck to my initial ideas. Artists name big and clear at the top of the front panel with the albums name at the bottom of the front panel which is also very clear to read. You can see that in the picture I couldn't fit the artists name in but that is only becuase i did not space the letters out correctly. Also on the front panel you can see a close up of the arists face with headphones.

 
The back panel looks very plain at the moment. The title 'Tracks' has the same font as the albums name and also the font of the track list is a dot matrix font as my initial idea was.

 The inside left panel  has a close up of the artists face but only half his face showing. Also the lyrics from the main song of the album 'Flashback' is shown on the panel incase fans want to learn the lyrics.
I have not decided what to have on the background of the cd housing panel yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment