Wednesday 14 December 2011

Creating my digipak: Back Panel Problems

Although I chose the font that I wanted for my track list, I came accross a problem. Even though I wrote the track list in line, becuase of the shape of some letters the track list does not look straight which is resulting in the digipack looking very unprofessional.

I put up a grid on photoshop so that it is more clear how the list looks, although they should be in line they are not.

I have also checked out other electro-pop artists to see how their back panels looks like:










 

These albums are from David Guetta, Example, Owl City and Benny Benassi. As you can see that most of them have graphical elements but also as you can see simple design's. If you look at Owl City's albums, all his back panels have simple designs with a picture on it with the track list on-top of it.

This has made me think that maybe I should have some type of graphical element in the background on my back panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment