Friday 30 September 2011

My research skills development

Research on music videos

In AS, there was a lot of research I did before I actually starting making our thriller film with my group. I had to do research on diffferent thriller films, watch diferent ones, aanlyse what made a good thriller film, learn about the different techniques we could use to make our thriller film good and so on. However, doing research on music videos is a bit different. This is because making a music video is more difficult then making a thriller as the editing is much more detailed and more frequent than in films. This means we have to make sure we know how to edit our music video well, how to edit to the beat, how to lip sync and so on.   

This was why we made practice music videos at the end of AS. This was really useful as we got put to the challenge of making a music video and I became familiar on hw to edit, edit to the beat and so on. At firts it was quite tricky but after a while I got used to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment