Saturday 24 September 2011

Reflecting back on the AS year: technical skills developed

During my AS year in media, I have developed many technical skills while working on the Thriller Opening.
Here are the skills I have learnt:

·         How to use a LVC camera
·         How to use flip cameras – easy way to get feedback from people and making mini videos.
·         How to use Final cut pro – editing my shots taken together and also adding effects to them.
·         How to use Soundtrack pro – making background music for videos, special effect sounds.
·         How to use LiveType – how to add text to my videos, think about what size, font and colour will be most effective.
·         Using handbrake so I can convert video films into an mp4 format.
·         How to use blogger – Keep record of my progress throughout the year, planning, filming, editing and evaluating.













No comments:

Post a Comment