Saturday 24 September 2011

Reflecting back on the AS year: Digipak


As the class I was in last year did not create digipaks, I cannot evaluate the strengths and weaknesses but I am greatly looking forward to making one for my work.

Here are a few digipak's i have researched and come accross...

Evanescence - Fallen album (2003)


My chamical romance - Three cheers for sweet revenge (2004)


David Guetta - One more love (2009)



You can see that it is essential to have at least one image of the artist/band. 
The colours are also very important, you can see that in Evanescence's and My Chemical Romance's albums it is mostly darker colours as the genre is rock but for David Guetta's album bright colours are used to show it's a more active album matching its genre which is House, dance, hip top.
You can also see that none of the sides are empty, making the album look busy.
I will be putting alot of thought when making my digipak, using these examples to help me alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment