Friday 25 November 2011

Editing III

Editing III
Third and final editing pictures taken on the final brush ups of Nathan Miller Flashback.
 
This screen shot illustrates the colour correction tool, which allows the user to modify the colours to their choice. In our case, I was bothered that a close up had my spot in plain view, but I knew this could be masked with a change of colour so we used the tool to do that but I also received feedback that the shot was too bright, this predominantly being down to the fact that the background was dark and I was bright because of the spotlight in my face. So it also toned down the brightness.
A quick screen shot displaying a finished piece of jumpcut work and just a general idea of how our timeline was shaping up to look like with the markers, the cuts and the modified speeds.
 
This screen shot allows us to see the legendary red plastic cups that appear in all parties. This is the conclusive shot of me and my friend Mirella and I wanted the red cup to be visible along side a now empty bottle of Jack Daniels, all referring to previous blogs.
 
My teacher noted that the sound we had edited on, was not the original. So we had to go onto youtube and get the old song and then put it through clipgrab and then quicktime to make the mp4 into and mov file and then import it onto our timeline. This was slightly frustrating as when trying to pair the new sound with all of the  markers and already edited clips proved to always be a slight bit out of sync. This also informed me that even though some clips were in sync my actual lip movement was out of place. But this is something that at this stage I could not have done anything about, apart from layer a clip on top or cut more quickly to drive attention away from it.
 
The final screen shot shows an addition of text to fill in the blank gap. In the end we didn't need to use precautionary message as there was not many flashing images. So instead a quote was used to make the audience think before they enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment